If you would like to see my artwork in real life, you can visit my home studio (by appointment only). I exhibit in different locations around UK and DK Contact me via livsmalerier@gmail.com or via direct message on Instagram: sussi.louise to learn more

Sorry, but at the moment I am closed for commissions.

fredag den 8. februar 2019

What am I and what is a stone... and art and everything really!!??!?

Isn't language a funny thing
when is a stone a rock or a rock a pebble?
And when is art art and not a scribbledoodleythingybob?

And when are we ... something
And what am I?
well. the answer to one of these questions is that we are always something. I was looking at instagram profiles and it struck me that a lot of women put: Wife, Mother, **designer** or what ever their profession was. Men would say Photographer, traveler dad of **Josiah**
Mine says 'Danish book lover and  salty licorice eater based in England'
I mean how silly is that?
So what am I really? I am happy. I am blonde. I am extremely fond of meditation and coffee even though sometimes coffee makes meditation tricky. I AM married and I am completely and utterly besotted with my husband... he drives me nuts sometimes but that's part of what I love about him..
I am a mum and a bonus-mum to three kids. Wonderful, creative nutbars the lot of them like their parents. I am someone who have lost a lot to cancer and I am someone who is committed to making life fun and joyful.  I am an academic and an illustrator, an artist and a coach... But is that really what I am? No clue really

I am the sort of person that hears colours and paints music, and I am the sort of person who has a tendency to love .... but most important I am a soul, on a journey and I am so lucky to have beauty and wonderful friends and family around me. and art. and Rocks that might be pebbles that once were stones.














Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar