If you would like to see my artwork in real life, you can visit my home studio (by appointment only). I exhibit in different locations around UK and DK Contact me via livsmalerier@gmail.com or via direct message on Instagram: sussi.louise to learn more

Sorry, but at the moment I am closed for commissions.

tirsdag den 11. marts 2014

Preparing for the April exhibition

Sometimes it can be quite a task. One idea meets another idea, they make mini ideas so on an so forth and suddenly I am painting 8 paintings at once. They are born of the same virgin idea and quickly BAM it is a lot of 'mini-me's. Variations on a theme. I am working on a complete collection of everyday life paintings: kitchens, bathrooms, hallways, living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms and children's rooms. However, I always end up in the kitchen. It is as if my whole life is spent there these days. Good job I love cooking and baking.:-)
 
More to come soon

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar