I ship worldwide but if you would like to see my artwork in real life, you can find it the Grove Bookshop, Ilkley, the Picture Framer Shop in Knaresborough, on the Railway Station platform and at Michael Cohrt, Lumsås, DK. My home studio is open by appointment only. Contact me via livsmalerier@gmail.com or via direct message on Instagram: sussi.louise

At the moment there is a sport waiting list for commissions. Contact for more information

tirsdag den 13. maj 2014

Love is all we need

Over the last few years I've been commisioned to paint 'Love stories' - I really truly enjoy those.
In truth - every story where people love eachother is a love story whether romantically or friendships or family relations.

Here you can see a few examples


This is called waiting for miracles and is actually about a lovely couple of guys waiting to find a way to become dads *S* 

  
This Painting (currently hanging at my exhibition in Kirkestræde) is one of my all time favourites. a great story of travels and dreams, mooses ans wine, balloon trips and dingys.