If you would like to see my artwork in real life, you can visit my home studio (by appointment only). I exhibit in different locations around UK and DK Contact me via livsmalerier@gmail.com or via direct message on Instagram: sussi.louise to learn more

Sorry, but at the moment I am closed for commissions.

tirsdag den 13. maj 2014

Love is all we need

Over the last few years I've been commisioned to paint 'Love stories' - I really truly enjoy those.
In truth - every story where people love eachother is a love story whether romantically or friendships or family relations.

Here you can see a few examples


This is called waiting for miracles and is actually about a lovely couple of guys waiting to find a way to become dads *S* 

  
This Painting (currently hanging at my exhibition in Kirkestræde) is one of my all time favourites. a great story of travels and dreams, mooses ans wine, balloon trips and dingys.




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar