I ship worldwide but if you would like to see my artwork in real life, you can find it the Grove Bookshop, Ilkley, the Picture Framer Shop in Knaresborough, on the Railway Station platform and at Michael Cohrt, Lumsås, DK. My home studio is open by appointment only. Contact me via livsmalerier@gmail.com or via direct message on Instagram: sussi.louise

At the moment there is a sport waiting list for commissions. Contact for more information

torsdag den 11. februar 2016

For a Danish person Valentine's day is a pretty new concept,  however celebrating love is not :)
I do three types of Valentine's greetings from the gallery.  Cards,  notebooks and love stones.

The cards are hand drawn and I add the name or initials you wish and even write the card with a short (ish) message and send it for you if you wish. Secret or surprise love letters are SO romantic...

It is all about smiling and sharing the message of love 

I also do love stones with lovebirds or loving couples (humans, dogs, cats, you name it).  

Jeg sender meget gerne fra England.