If you would like to see my artwork in real life, you can visit my home studio (by appointment only). I exhibit in different locations around UK and DK Contact me via livsmalerier@gmail.com or via direct message on Instagram: sussi.louise to learn more

Sorry, but at the moment I am closed for commissions.

torsdag den 11. februar 2016

For a Danish person Valentine's day is a pretty new concept,  however celebrating love is not :)
I do three types of Valentine's greetings from the gallery.  Cards,  notebooks and love stones.

The cards are hand drawn and I add the name or initials you wish and even write the card with a short (ish) message and send it for you if you wish. Secret or surprise love letters are SO romantic...

It is all about smiling and sharing the message of love 

I also do love stones with lovebirds or loving couples (humans, dogs, cats, you name it).  

Jeg sender meget gerne fra England. 





















Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar