If you would like to see my artwork in real life, you can visit my home studio (by appointment only). I exhibit in different locations around UK and DK Contact me via livsmalerier@gmail.com or via direct message on Instagram: sussi.louise to learn more

Sorry, but at the moment I am closed for commissions.

søndag den 20. november 2016

Yule Hygge in Knaresborough - come say hi and see my happy Christmas presents

This is the second year I am participating in the Knaresborough Christmas Fun.

On Friday 25th Nov, the lights will be switched on in the square, then the arts and crafts faire starts in the Fabulous Old Ticket Office Cafe on the station platform.

I have made a bunch of paintings and stones with local themes but I have also made sure Santa and the North Pole are represented in the shape of Nisser and Rudolfos




I have made new hand painted cards and gift tags, even a few notebooks *S*





I shall bring the HYGGE you bring your smiles, and remember I looove the local Yorkshire Dialects but if I look a bit daft, it's because I haven't quite reached full professional proficiency yet. I have in Danish Hygge though ... I'm fairly fluent in that.

Come say hej!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar