If you would like to see my artwork in real life, you can visit my home studio (by appointment only). I exhibit in different locations around UK and DK Contact me via livsmalerier@gmail.com or via direct message on Instagram: sussi.louise to learn more

Sorry, but at the moment I am closed for commissions.

torsdag den 19. december 2019

Exhibition in Ilkley Library now up :) an artistic review of 2019


Morning all...
I am exhibiting in Ilkley Library until Feb 2nd 2020. Go have a look-see. This exhibition is all about showing what I have been up to artistically in 2019 ...
At first when I was invited to do this I thought.... "Bla bla. 2019 has been a year of just pain and hospital visits...bla bla I haven't got enough to show bla bla".
Well I was wrong. I had to really spend time choosing and cutting... I have actually been incredibly busy painting this year. Not least thanks to Kayla Herbert whose 12 beautiful poems inspired 12 pictures I am very proud of.
Please go and have a good look at my heart. It is hanging in plain view. There's a few poetic lines from me too ... Yes Martin Fuller I followed your advice. Go see if you can see where.
I am also happy to announce that Phoenix the beautiful son of Ruth Kitcher-Paige has approved my display!!!!!
#2019incolours #stopbeingsomoanysuzyQ #colourseverywhere #sussishappyartproject #artbysussilouise #paintinglifeincolour
#Hygge #ilkleylibrary #Ilkley







Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar