If you would like to see my artwork in real life, you can visit my home studio (by appointment only). I exhibit in different locations around UK and DK Contact me via livsmalerier@gmail.com or via direct message on Instagram: sussi.louise to learn more

Sorry, but at the moment I am closed for commissions.

onsdag den 13. september 2023

The holy grail a mermaid's tail and you my shard of brine

The holy grail, a mermaid's tail and you my shard of brine


   


£290
Mounted not framed


This painting is a collaboration between the sea, my mother and me.
And it is pure light
I love it.

I love painting generally but some paintings. The soul. It just soars
A day without painting for me, is like a day without water. I desicaate. Emotionally dehydrate. Wither creatively.

Some days it is a mere five minutes stolen whilst taking time out to go the loooooong way to the bin, others it's 9 hours straight

How do you manage to be creative? Time pirating or excellent time management? And if the latter, how the 🐸 do you do it?



#theartistsway #sussishappyartproject #allthearting #notenoughtime #manifestingmoretime And #manifestingworldpeace #artbysussilouise #creativelife #creativepractice #love #mermaidlife #bluemind #bluemindart #ilkley #danishart #kunstwerk #ilovethesea #protectourseas #oceanprotection


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar