If you would like to see my artwork in real life, you can visit my home studio (by appointment only). I exhibit in different locations around UK and DK Contact me via livsmalerier@gmail.com or via direct message on Instagram: sussi.louise to learn more

Sorry, but at the moment I am closed for commissions.

fredag den 13. oktober 2023

Between the Spaces - Hardback poetry book illustrated by yours truly


Here it is, the hardback poetry collection by KM Herbert I illustrated.

Isn't it beautiful? If I look ever so slightly wide-eyed it is because... Well, when @km_herbert published this collection a few years back, in the shape of cards, it really truly blew me away, but I have to admit, I have not read the poems for a couple of years. Then this books drops through the letterbox. Hardbacked. Crisp coloured. A weight in my hands, and I read them all again. And I cried. Fractured and rebuilt by the truth and beauty of them.

I am so proud of my interpretations in this book of colour and poetry. And I hope you would love to hold one in your hand too.

I will add a link to the American site and to the British. I Have five copies here in Galleri Livsmaleri that you can buy when you come by for one of my open days 😍 the next one is Oct 22nd. I am also happy to send to the UK

You can order it in North America via Barnes and Noble 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar