If you would like to see my artwork in real life, you can visit my home studio (by appointment only). I exhibit in different locations around UK and DK Contact me via livsmalerier@gmail.com or via direct message on Instagram: sussi.louise to learn more

Sorry, but at the moment I am closed for commissions.

onsdag den 16. december 2015

Micro painting bathroom art :-)



Just had these two beauties back from the picture framer's, as always he has done SO well

This one is 3x3 cms plus frame:-) (235kr/23.5£ Including gift wrap but + delivery)




This one is 5x5 cms plus mount and frame. It is an amazing memory for me. Bathing the children when they were small; looking out of the window with the wide horizon and City life only a fraction of the image. Seems like yesterday. Happy times.






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar