I ship world wide but if you would like to see my artwork in real life, you can find it the Grove Bookshop, Ilkley, the Picture Framer Shop in Knaresborough, on the Railway Station platform and at Michael Cohrt, Lumsås, DK. My home studio is open by appointment only. Contact me via livsmalerier@gmail.com or via direct message on Instagram: sussi.louise

At the moment there is a short waiting list for commissions

onsdag den 16. december 2015

Micro painting bathroom art :-)



Just had these two beauties back from the picture framer's, as always he has done SO well

This one is 3x3 cms plus frame:-) (235kr/23.5£ Including gift wrap but + delivery)




This one is 5x5 cms plus mount and frame. It is an amazing memory for me. Bathing the children when they were small; looking out of the window with the wide horizon and City life only a fraction of the image. Seems like yesterday. Happy times.