I ship worldwide but if you would like to see my artwork in real life, you can find it the Grove Bookshop, Ilkley, the Picture Framer Shop in Knaresborough, on the Railway Station platform and at Michael Cohrt, Lumsås, DK. My home studio is open by appointment only. Contact me via livsmalerier@gmail.com or via direct message on Instagram: sussi.louise

At the moment there is a sport waiting list for commissions. Contact for more information

onsdag den 9. december 2015

Mini stone selection at Michael the Picture Framer on Knaresborough railway station.

Michael the picture framer has taken a shine to my stones and paintings :-) He has now got about 15 stones to add a splash of colour to his little studio.

He also has four paintings of local scenery and two meditative baths paintings ...  And as you can see he is a PHENOMINAL picture framer

He is open Tuesday-Friday 9-17 and Saturday 9-14 ... He says that everybody is welcome to drop in and have a look :-)