I ship world wide but if you would like to see my artwork in real life, you can find it the Grove Bookshop, Ilkley, the Picture Framer Shop in Knaresborough, on the Railway Station platform and at Michael Cohrt, Lumsås, DK. My home studio is open by appointment only. Contact me via livsmalerier@gmail.com or via direct message on Instagram: sussi.louise

At the moment there is a short waiting list for commissions

mandag den 16. november 2015

Painting life - livsmalerier :-) on Stone and paper.


This is how a life painting works. I am given information about the person, house or place the picture or stone is for and then I make my own interpretation
First off a stone portrait:

Secondly Ms Izzy's childhood home in Harrogate



Thirdly a different home portrait near the Cow and Calf in West Yorkshire: